Fancy getting hold of GX06 DYW and taking her for a drive?
We are looking for drivers to join our team ready for the 2024 bus rally season!
GX06 DYW is a unique bus to drive and is a long one at 12.5m so you’ll need to be aware of the length of the bus.
- You must be 25 or over
- You must hold a valid PSV license.
- You must have no more than 6 penalty points on your license.
- You need to have a patient, safe and courteous approach to driving
- You should be aware this is a voluntary role.
- You’ll get to drive GX06 DYW around the UK to various bus rallies so you’ll need to be free on Saturdays or Sundays.
- You’ll be part of a small team of drivers who volunteer to drive the bus to rallies.
You’ll need to carry out a safety check before you set off and you may be required to pick up passengers (These will normally be members of the group) to take them to the rally.
Once at the rally site you a free to do as you please, we may ask you to take part in free shuttles but this is optional and is subject to approval.
At the end of the day, you’ll bring the bus and passengers back.
You may also be required to fuel up the bus, if this is the case you will be supplied with a fuel card or money.
While this role isn’t paid for, you get to drive this amazing Enviro 300 and gain some extra experience and skills. It’s 12.5m long so you need to watch your tail swing!
Great news too our insurance no longer requires you to hold your license for 2 years so long as you’re 25 or over we can take you on!
Don’t worry if you’re under 25 we can still consider your application. So please apply still!
Apply now online here